- Me, age 13: Um, no, I'm not a 'furry' call it 'anthro' -please-. I don't associate with smelly nerds and perverts. Can't you tell from the "ANTI-FURRY PORN" button on my deviantart journal? Also, I type like this.
- Me, my 20s: who awnts THE ULTIMATE MOTHERFUCKING YIFF
IMAGINE IF EVERYTIME WE START OUR DAY WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH SOMETHING LIKE AN ANIME OPENING FIRST WITH LIKE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND STUFFS
back to school commercials
back to school commercials after graduation
When you’re just scrolling and then you suddenly find porn
When you scroll down and you keep seeing more and more
What makes this so accurate is the amount of cocks
I got bored and made a giant character generator. 7 different categories with at least 17 options each (some have more), including fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural, modern, and historical possibilities… which means that characters can get ridiculous really fast (like flamethrower-wielding, Feudal Japanese cyborg priestess with a pet unicorn). Have fun with what you get or try a few times if you want a serious character.
If you do make a character with this, tag ‘characterdesigninspiration’ so I can see them!
Yo, guys, PSA. According to another post floating around, the “secret menu” isn’t an actual thing, and asking for something from it will really confuse employees who will have no idea what you’re talking about. If you want to order this, just order something with the ingredients listed in that article! You’ll get what you want to drink, and the people working behind the counter won’t have to scramble to try and figure out what you want them to serve you!
Just as a heads up, as someone who used to work at Starbucks, the secret menu is 110% not a thing and the barista’s will absolutely fucking hate you if you come in asking for something without knowing what’s in it. Also, they won’t make it. I, and many others, straight up say no when people come in and do that. “Can I get a S’more Frappuccino?” “Do you know what’s in it?” “No, but it’s on the Secret Menu and it’s your job to know” “Secret Menu isn’t a real thing, if you don’t know what it has in it, I’m not making it.” “Blah blah just say yes blah blah.” “Nope, not sorry, next please.”
OR, come in with the ingredients! And they’ll be totally down. Instead of “Can I get a S’more Frappuccino?” try, “Can I get a one pump toffee nut, one pump cinnamon dolce, double chocolatey chip frappuccino with whip?” BAM easy, yes you can.
This has been a public service announcement.
Following that logic, here are the ingredients to request for your butterbeer experience:
- • A Crème Frappuccino base, made with whole milk (not skim or 2%, which will mess up the consistency)
- • 3 pumps of caramel syrup
- • 3 pumps of toffee nut syrup
- • Top with caramel drizzle
- • Whole milk steamer Caramel syrup (2 pumps for a tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- • Toffee nut syrup (2 pumps for a tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- • Cinnamon Dolce syrup (2 pumps for a tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- • Top with whipped cream and salted caramel bits
- • Optional: 1 shot of espresso (2 for a grande or venti)
Imma just let this sit here
MOTHA FUCKIN SCIENCE
Either we can fight frontline or we can’t take a punch. You get to pick one, not both.